Vembu SaaSBackup 1.5, one of the most reliable and affordable solutions in the market for SaaS application backup will now have an option to backup Office365 OneDrive as well. Office 365 provides OneDrive for their customers, which is hugely beneficial to create documents, presentation, excel sheet and other business related apps. The entire data comprising of drives’ files and folders are stored in Office 365’s cloud storage, which is safe and reliable. However, there are limitations on backup options and it is imperative that line of business executives are in need for a backup option for OneDrive to backup their critical data.
If you know me you know this is one of my fav tools. I chirp on about it all the time.
The Devolutions team has been hard at work making some major improvements, enhancements and additions – many of which were suggested by our incredible community of IT pros (that would be YOU!).
We’ve already announced three new additions in RDM 12 that we think you’ll appreciate: Devolutions Proxy, the PowerShell module and Wayk Now integration. But wait, there’s more! Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- SQL Server DB Login
- Role-based security
- Root Settings
- Proxy Tunnel (Http, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5)
- Pack Data Source to optimize the database
- Mobile View
- Zoho Vault integration
- WebDAV files browser
For the complete list of what’s new or improved, check out our change history.
How Can I Get It?
- If you have an active Enterprise License, you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you log into Remote Desktop Manager or visit our website: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download
- If your license has expired, now is the ideal time to renew. Remember, you get lots of extras, including software maintenance and support. You can purchase a license through our online store, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will take care of you.
- If you’re new to the Devolutions family (welcome!), you can try RDM Enterprise for 30 days at no cost. After that, you can purchase a license, or you can use RDM Free for as long as you wish.
Important note if you’re using Devolutions Server (DVLS)
While you probably want to upgrade to Remote Desktop Manager 12 now, be careful. To get the best user experience, please contact us before updating to the latest version as we’ll provide you guidelines on how to properly update to Devolutions Server 4. To reach our team of expert simply send us a message to email@example.com. Updating to RDM 12 without updating to DVLS 4 will cause failures.
The ability to configure and deploy high-performance VMs within a vSphere virtual environment continues to put CIO’s under increasing pressure to deal with the rampant bête noire of IT: business continuity. What started with Line of Business (LoB) driven Service Level Agreements (SLAs) requiring IT to meet rigorous Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives (RTO and RPO) has grown into an auditable ISO standard (ISO22301) and an emerging software niche for Disaster Recovery Management (DRM) systems. Click Here To Read More