Interesting Webinar coming on July 4th from Vembu Software. Topics covered:
- How fast can I recover the data center during the disaster?
- How can I avoid data loss during DR?
- How can I rely on my backups?
- Exponential data growth
- Migration Plans – P2V and V2V
Join in and listen to the above points that they will be focussing more in the presentation and also there will be the discussion on use-cases that have been developed with Vembu expertise for more than a decade.
Click HERE to register
Last year I opted to go to VMworld US in Vegas. Whilst I was nice to be in the US again I did miss being with the Euro crowd. And last year I did miss a European event for the first time in 10 year. That’s if you class the early TX shows as VMworlds (which I do) . Anyway this year given the option I’m back in Barcelona. If you’d like to join me
step 1 register here > https://www.vmworld.com/myvmworld.jspa
step 2 find a hotel
step 3 be there to join me for Mojitos!
OK built a nice UI for the vRealize Automation Lego Brick Icon Changer.
This app changes the blue lego brick icon to whatever you want in vRealize Automation that is used for the root level services icon.
So here it is. Click to download: vRA Lego Icon Changer (222)
I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
YOU NEED VRA 7.2 OR GREATER
- Load an icon into the tool that you wish to upload to vRA
- Provide vRA details
- vRA Appliance hostname or IP address
- Admin account for the default tenant vpshere.local
- Password for that admin account
- Ignore the SSL cert if you like
- Click Upload
If you mess up there is a revert button to bring back the lego brick.
UPDATE: DON’T PANIC IF CHANGES HAVE NOT OCCURRED AS QUICKLY AS YOU LIKE. IN MY LAB I NOTICED THAT ITS NOT INSTANT AND A QUICK CLEAR OF YOUR COOKIES WILL SPEED UP THINGS!