citrix related material
Devolutions’ Latest Remote Desktop Manager 10 Features New Customizable Interface & More
Devolutions announced today that the much-anticipated version 10 of its flagship product Remote Desktop Manager is now available for immediate download.
First introduced in 2010, Remote Desktop Manager is an all-in-one remote connection, password and credential management platform that is trusted by more than 200,000 IT pros in over 100 countries. Version 10 features several additions and enhancements, with the most notable being:
- An intuitive and streamlined new interface that is more customizable than ever before
- New Active Directory features, including an Active Directory Console and an Active Directory Synchronizer
- Integration with ManageEngine Password Manager Pro, an enterprise-grade credential management solution
- An advanced Search Dialog Engine that handles multiple expressions and features numerous options to filter and refine results
- A new batch script execution function for RDP (using Devolutions’ recently-introduced RDM Agent) and for SSH/Telnet
The complete list of the new features and enhancements in RDM 10 is available here.“Remote Desktop Manager 10 has been in development for quite a while, and many of the enhancements are the result of feedback from our incredible and very active community of IT pros,” commented Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux. “We’re always listening to our community, and we never stop searching for new and better ways to help them easily and efficiently manage all of their remote connections, passwords and credentials.”Users who already have a valid RDM Enterprise license can immediately upgrade to version 10 from http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download.
Those new to RDM can request a free 30-day trial from. After their trial period has expired, they may choose to purchase an Enterprise license, or downgrade to the free edition and continue using it for as long as they wish. Plus, if you are a vExpert you can get a free RDM 10 license from Devolutions! Just send an email at email@example.com and ask for your free license.
I’m pleased to announce Liquidware Labs as next Gold Sponsor
Ok, Ok, We all know I used to work for Liquidware so I’m slightly biased but that was 2.5 years ago and I still love their technology. I’ve been a strong advocate so its no wonder they are also supporting me. I love them so much that I’ve been aggressively pushing for use of LWL products at Canopy and Atos.
So what do they do? Well if you are in the VDI game you probably already know, but you don’t you are missing out big time. IMO Liquidware fills the gaps not picked up by the core VDI vendors. They are the industry leader when comes to:
- Assessment of existing desktop estates to help transform to VDI
- In guest visibility of the VDI platform end-2-end to help diagnose issues with:
- Logon Times
- Application Response times
- And much much more
They also have a Persona/Profile Management solution that is not seen as the industry leader but as the most cost effective solution called ProfileUnity. Now I’m being honest when I say not the industry leader but things change and more recently LWL have closed the gap without compromising the price point.
Enough said.. GOT VDI? You need Liquidware Labs
Read some of my previous posts about them: