citrix related material
Its that time of year again and I need your help to get on the top virtualisation blogs list. Please vote my site at:
my blog is read.virtualizeplanet.com
Devolutions’ Latest Remote Desktop Manager 10 Features New Customizable Interface & More
Devolutions announced today that the much-anticipated version 10 of its flagship product Remote Desktop Manager is now available for immediate download.
First introduced in 2010, Remote Desktop Manager is an all-in-one remote connection, password and credential management platform that is trusted by more than 200,000 IT pros in over 100 countries. Version 10 features several additions and enhancements, with the most notable being:
- An intuitive and streamlined new interface that is more customizable than ever before
- New Active Directory features, including an Active Directory Console and an Active Directory Synchronizer
- Integration with ManageEngine Password Manager Pro, an enterprise-grade credential management solution
- An advanced Search Dialog Engine that handles multiple expressions and features numerous options to filter and refine results
- A new batch script execution function for RDP (using Devolutions’ recently-introduced RDM Agent) and for SSH/Telnet
The complete list of the new features and enhancements in RDM 10 is available here.“Remote Desktop Manager 10 has been in development for quite a while, and many of the enhancements are the result of feedback from our incredible and very active community of IT pros,” commented Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux. “We’re always listening to our community, and we never stop searching for new and better ways to help them easily and efficiently manage all of their remote connections, passwords and credentials.”Users who already have a valid RDM Enterprise license can immediately upgrade to version 10 from http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download.
Those new to RDM can request a free 30-day trial from. After their trial period has expired, they may choose to purchase an Enterprise license, or downgrade to the free edition and continue using it for as long as they wish. Plus, if you are a vExpert you can get a free RDM 10 license from Devolutions! Just send an email at email@example.com and ask for your free license.