Well, its time again and VMworld is looming. I personally haven’t missed a VMworld since 2005 and some years I’ve been lucky enough to go twice. You know the things I love about VMworld and that’s why I’m addicted to going include:
• Networking – right at the top of my list…. It’s that one time of year I get chance to mingle and network with my peers.
• Education – nowhere can you get super focused knowledge transfer as you do at VMworld
• New Stuff – Want to find out about the latest tech first? Then you just have to go to VMworld
• Eco-System – for me a big part of VMworld is meeting the eco-system partners. I’m always looking to close the loop and to build the best solutions. I think this would be 2nd on my list.
• Direction – VMworld helps me articulate the direction my company should be headed in the next few years
• Party – Oh yes.. some of the best parties happen at VMworld… It’s like the vendors have to one-up each other when it comes to parties… I should know I used to help organise one of them
Don’t delay register today by click >HERE<
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.