Vembu are conducting a survey about their Free Edition BDR Product. Should only take 20 seconds to complete (yup 20 seconds) and you could win a $20 amazon gift card… All Vembu is trying to do is get feedback on how to evolve their product… These guys ar great community guys so lets gve them a hand.. plus you could benefit too.. $20 Amazon card goes down. well in my circles. Anywayz >Click Here< to take part.
Data Privacy & Protection Day aka Data Protection Day international holiday that occurs every 28 January. Holiday? No one told me! The idea of Data Privacy Day is to raise awareness and promote privacy and data protection best practices. Apparently it’s worshipped by nearly 50 countries around the world. They are respecting such topics as anti-phishing and cyber-security. It’s targeted at everyone. From B2B, B2C and even families at home.
About eG Innovations
eG Innovations is an industry-leader in IT performance monitoring and analytics solutions. eG Innovations’ solutions are intended to help IT professionals diagnose and troubleshoot IT problems – downtime, outages, slow applications, resource bottlenecks, config changes, and so on. Incorporating pre-built correlative intelligence, machine learning and root cause analytics technology, eG Innovations’ solutions drastically speed up troubleshooting time and improve IT operational efficiency by providing actionable performance insights and problem diagnostics.
eG Innovations’ solutions support monitoring hundreds of applications and technologies, including Citrix, VMware, Oracle, Java, Office 365, SharePoint, .NET, Azure, AWS, and more.
How eG Innovations Helps with Citrix Performance Management
One of the most complex IT problems encountered by Citrix administrators is troubleshooting performance slowdowns. When Citrix is slow, it is business-impacting and affects end-user experience and productivity. eG Innovations’ flagship monitoring solution, eG Enterprise, is a Citrix Ready-certified total performance management solution for Citrix infrastructures. Purpose-built with years of domain expertise acquired from addressing monitoring needs of some of the largest Citrix deployments in the world, eG Enterprise delivers actionable performance insights to help Citrix admins detect, diagnose and fix problems before they impact end-users.
Key Features of eG Enterprise for Citrix Monitoring
- Monitors all aspects of Citrix user experience and pinpoint issues proactively
- Synthetic simulation and proactive monitoring
- Real user experience monitoring – every user, every session
- Provides deep diagnostics of ICA virtual channels to troubleshoot slow logon, session disconnects, delayed application launch, poor responsiveness, and more
- Monitors every layer and every tier of the Citrix delivery infrastructure, including XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, StoreFront, PVS, WEM, Citrix Cloud, and more
- Auto-correlates Citrix performance with the underlying infrastructure to isolate the real root cause of Citrix slowness – prove it’s not Citrix!
- Delivers predictive analytics to forecast capacity needs and right-size the infrastructure
- Auto-baselines the Citrix environment and helps ensure seamless upgrades
End-to-end monitoring of the Citrix environment
Citrix Uses eG Enterprise for Performance Monitoring
Citrix Systems, Inc. uses eG Enterprise for monitoring the lab infrastructures in their global tradeshows and conferences such as Citrix Summit and Citrix Synergy.