So, if you’ve spent 10,000 hours in something you’re supposed to be an expert.
I’ve completed 29,920 hours in IT recruitment – I’ve been in the IT recruitment industry since 1999.
I’ve completed 19,360 hours running my own IT recruitment business – I started MillsHill in 2005.
I’ve spent 19,360 hours focusing on Cloud, Virtualisation & IT infrastructure recruitment.
I made a lot of money finding VMware / VCP accredited people jobs.
I’m known in the IT infrastructure community for being a straight up guy who’ll listen to what you want rather than sell at you.
I now want to expand my network of AWS and/or Azure accredited people.
To find our more contact me by filling out the below form.
Now that is nice, a free forever backup tool. Vembu software recently released a free version of their backup product and in their words:
- Vembu BDR Suite Free Edition is suitable for both virtual environments like VMware, Hyper-V and also for physical servers, workstations, thus catering to all types of data centers
- It is free forever. Post the trial period, a customer can continue to use the free version without any licenses involved
- The free version does not have major restrictions and can perform full image backup and recovery of both physical and virtual machines, granular recovery of files, folders and applications and much more
- Vembu’s own filesystem, VembuHIVE brings in-built compression, version control, encryption and error correction for efficient storage management
- One can backup unlimited VMs and physical servers and thus the free edition is suitable for both production and testing environments
CLICK HERE to grab your free copy!
And OK it doesn’t offer its core features like CBT, or Instant Recovery feature but if you want just a bare basic backup a VM and restore it if there is a failure then why wouldn’t you? For home lab guys that don’t have a VCP or vExpert status this is perfect. If you want to find out the differences between the free version and full fat version CLICK HERE.
Came across a nice article from Zerto on Powershell from Joshua Stenhouse to manipulate their API. “Leverage the benefits of PowerShell task automation and configuration management to save you time and resources. Learn about how you can make the most of software-defined replication and recovery by utilizing Zerto Virtual Replication Rest APIs with PowerShell to automate your virtual infrastructure and remove manual processes.”