Altaro has launched an exciting contest in celebration of SysAdmin Day on 27th July!
They will be giving away Amazon eGift Cards to the first 100 eligible entries and 1 Grand Prize for 1 lucky winner.
The Grand Prize winner will be able to choose any prize from the following: a Playstation 4 Pro, Xbox One X, a 3-year membership of Amazon Prime and more.
All contest participants will even get FOREVER FREE backup for 2 VMs when they download Altaro VM Backup!
Want to WIN?
Here’s what you need to do to:
- Download Altaro VM Backup from https://goo.gl/BydZkB using a valid work email address
- Set up a virtual machine on Altaro VM Backup and take a screenshot. Only screenshots that show at least 1 VM added for backing up will be considered as eligible.
- Upload the screenshot and the Grand Prize choice at the link you will receive via email once you download Altaro VM Backup
Well, its time again and VMworld is looming. I personally haven’t missed a VMworld since 2005 and some years I’ve been lucky enough to go twice. You know the things I love about VMworld and that’s why I’m addicted to going include:
• Networking – right at the top of my list…. It’s that one time of year I get chance to mingle and network with my peers.
• Education – nowhere can you get super focused knowledge transfer as you do at VMworld
• New Stuff – Want to find out about the latest tech first? Then you just have to go to VMworld
• Eco-System – for me a big part of VMworld is meeting the eco-system partners. I’m always looking to close the loop and to build the best solutions. I think this would be 2nd on my list.
• Direction – VMworld helps me articulate the direction my company should be headed in the next few years
• Party – Oh yes.. some of the best parties happen at VMworld… It’s like the vendors have to one-up each other when it comes to parties… I should know I used to help organise one of them
Don’t delay register today by click >HERE<
Proud to announce a new sponsor to Virtualize Planet = = Runecast
Runecast is an innovative provider of actionable predictive analytics for VMware vSphere environments. Runecast Analyzer provides software-defined expertise to mitigate service outages, increase security and compliance and reduce time in troubleshooting. Runecast Analyzer is deployed in VMware environments across the globe within enterprise and SME customers. For more information visit www.runecast.biz.