citrix related material
About eG Innovations
eG Innovations is an industry-leader in IT performance monitoring and analytics solutions. eG Innovations’ solutions are intended to help IT professionals diagnose and troubleshoot IT problems – downtime, outages, slow applications, resource bottlenecks, config changes, and so on. Incorporating pre-built correlative intelligence, machine learning and root cause analytics technology, eG Innovations’ solutions drastically speed up troubleshooting time and improve IT operational efficiency by providing actionable performance insights and problem diagnostics.
eG Innovations’ solutions support monitoring hundreds of applications and technologies, including Citrix, VMware, Oracle, Java, Office 365, SharePoint, .NET, Azure, AWS, and more.
How eG Innovations Helps with Citrix Performance Management
One of the most complex IT problems encountered by Citrix administrators is troubleshooting performance slowdowns. When Citrix is slow, it is business-impacting and affects end-user experience and productivity. eG Innovations’ flagship monitoring solution, eG Enterprise, is a Citrix Ready-certified total performance management solution for Citrix infrastructures. Purpose-built with years of domain expertise acquired from addressing monitoring needs of some of the largest Citrix deployments in the world, eG Enterprise delivers actionable performance insights to help Citrix admins detect, diagnose and fix problems before they impact end-users.
Key Features of eG Enterprise for Citrix Monitoring
- Monitors all aspects of Citrix user experience and pinpoint issues proactively
- Synthetic simulation and proactive monitoring
- Real user experience monitoring – every user, every session
- Provides deep diagnostics of ICA virtual channels to troubleshoot slow logon, session disconnects, delayed application launch, poor responsiveness, and more
- Monitors every layer and every tier of the Citrix delivery infrastructure, including XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, StoreFront, PVS, WEM, Citrix Cloud, and more
- Auto-correlates Citrix performance with the underlying infrastructure to isolate the real root cause of Citrix slowness – prove it’s not Citrix!
- Delivers predictive analytics to forecast capacity needs and right-size the infrastructure
- Auto-baselines the Citrix environment and helps ensure seamless upgrades
End-to-end monitoring of the Citrix environment
Citrix Uses eG Enterprise for Performance Monitoring
Citrix Systems, Inc. uses eG Enterprise for monitoring the lab infrastructures in their global tradeshows and conferences such as Citrix Summit and Citrix Synergy.
OK so its no secret that ProfileUnity is one of my favorite apps but I came across a nice video showing a new feature “click-to layer”. Its a way to make App Layering work with published apps out of the box as normally you need a .exe in the command-line for published apps to work without a reboot.
Also the click-to-layer allows for quicker logon because you don’t have to wait for the app to be layered and it gets layered when you need it. Think it’s easier for you to watch the video too instead of my ramblings.
Wanna try it? Click HERE
If you know me you know this is one of my fav tools. I chirp on about it all the time.
The Devolutions team has been hard at work making some major improvements, enhancements and additions – many of which were suggested by our incredible community of IT pros (that would be YOU!).
We’ve already announced three new additions in RDM 12 that we think you’ll appreciate: Devolutions Proxy, the PowerShell module and Wayk Now integration. But wait, there’s more! Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- SQL Server DB Login
- Role-based security
- Root Settings
- Proxy Tunnel (Http, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5)
- Pack Data Source to optimize the database
- Mobile View
- Zoho Vault integration
- WebDAV files browser
For the complete list of what’s new or improved, check out our change history.
How Can I Get It?
- If you have an active Enterprise License, you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you log into Remote Desktop Manager or visit our website: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download
- If your license has expired, now is the ideal time to renew. Remember, you get lots of extras, including software maintenance and support. You can purchase a license through our online store, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will take care of you.
- If you’re new to the Devolutions family (welcome!), you can try RDM Enterprise for 30 days at no cost. After that, you can purchase a license, or you can use RDM Free for as long as you wish.
Important note if you’re using Devolutions Server (DVLS)
While you probably want to upgrade to Remote Desktop Manager 12 now, be careful. To get the best user experience, please contact us before updating to the latest version as we’ll provide you guidelines on how to properly update to Devolutions Server 4. To reach our team of expert simply send us a message to email@example.com. Updating to RDM 12 without updating to DVLS 4 will cause failures.