citrix related material
OK so its no secret that ProfileUnity is one of my favorite apps but I came across a nice video showing a new feature “click-to layer”. Its a way to make App Layering work with published apps out of the box as normally you need a .exe in the command-line for published apps to work without a reboot.
Also the click-to-layer allows for quicker logon because you don’t have to wait for the app to be layered and it gets layered when you need it. Think it’s easier for you to watch the video too instead of my ramblings.
Wanna try it? Click HERE
If you know me you know this is one of my fav tools. I chirp on about it all the time.
The Devolutions team has been hard at work making some major improvements, enhancements and additions – many of which were suggested by our incredible community of IT pros (that would be YOU!).
We’ve already announced three new additions in RDM 12 that we think you’ll appreciate: Devolutions Proxy, the PowerShell module and Wayk Now integration. But wait, there’s more! Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- SQL Server DB Login
- Role-based security
- Root Settings
- Proxy Tunnel (Http, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5)
- Pack Data Source to optimize the database
- Mobile View
- Zoho Vault integration
- WebDAV files browser
For the complete list of what’s new or improved, check out our change history.
How Can I Get It?
- If you have an active Enterprise License, you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you log into Remote Desktop Manager or visit our website: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download
- If your license has expired, now is the ideal time to renew. Remember, you get lots of extras, including software maintenance and support. You can purchase a license through our online store, or send an email to email@example.com and our team will take care of you.
- If you’re new to the Devolutions family (welcome!), you can try RDM Enterprise for 30 days at no cost. After that, you can purchase a license, or you can use RDM Free for as long as you wish.
Important note if you’re using Devolutions Server (DVLS)
While you probably want to upgrade to Remote Desktop Manager 12 now, be careful. To get the best user experience, please contact us before updating to the latest version as we’ll provide you guidelines on how to properly update to Devolutions Server 4. To reach our team of expert simply send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Updating to RDM 12 without updating to DVLS 4 will cause failures.
Know if you know me you know I’m a big fan of the Remote Desktop Manager tool. Especially since there is s a free version… 🙂
Same crew have released a beta of a new tool WAYK that allows you to take control of a remote computer, or allow an authorized user to take control of your computer. Many have compared it to teamviewer but TeamViewer is limited to 1 use case. You should jump on the Beta program to check it out for sure. Details found >here<