OK built a nice UI for the vRealize Automation Lego Brick Icon Changer.
This app changes the blue lego brick icon to whatever you want in vRealize Automation that is used for the root level services icon.
So here it is. Click to download: vRA Lego Icon Changer (491 downloads)
I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
YOU NEED VRA 7.2 OR GREATER
- Load an icon into the tool that you wish to upload to vRA
- Provide vRA details
- vRA Appliance hostname or IP address
- Admin account for the default tenant vpshere.local
- Password for that admin account
- Ignore the SSL cert if you like
- Click Upload
If you mess up there is a revert button to bring back the lego brick.
UPDATE: DON’T PANIC IF CHANGES HAVE NOT OCCURRED AS QUICKLY AS YOU LIKE. IN MY LAB I NOTICED THAT ITS NOT INSTANT AND A QUICK CLEAR OF YOUR COOKIES WILL SPEED UP THINGS!